ALL students MUST follow Conway’s Google Meet Classroom Expectations for EVERY class.
Please see below:
- Students MUST BE ON TIME and enter the virtual classroom 5 minutes before the start of EVERY class.
- Students MUST have their audio MUTED upon entering the virtual classroom.
- Students MUST remain MUTED unless they’re prompted by the teacher.
- Students can use earbuds/headphones to prevent audio feedback.
- Students are encouraged to have their CAMERAS ON.
- Students MUST use the chat feature to ask questions during direct instruction.
- Students MUST use hand signals, raise hands, nod to show understanding.
- Students MUST be dressed appropriately, sitting upright, and ready to learn.
Look at How to access Google Meet from Google Classroom in VIDEO TUTORIALS